Our pediatric dentistry services
- Teeth cleaning (remove build-up, polish, and floss)
- Comprehensive exams, including x-rays and oral health checkups
- Behavioral instructions
- Pediatric dentistry emergencies
- Safe and mild sedation dentistry
- Cavity care, including tooth-colored fillings
- Preventative dental care, including dental sealants that protect enamel against acid and plaque
Why should kids see a pediatric dentist?
Dr. Diana is a board-certified pediatric dentist who is specially trained in treating young patients. When she talks to little ones about oral health, she always uses words they can understand and makes it fun!
To make your child’s experience as comfortable and exciting as possible, we designed our office around their needs. Unlike more clinical adult dentists’ offices, at Growing Grins very detail in our space is bright and welcoming—which is especially important if your kiddo is feeling a little bit fearful or anxious about their visit.
When should I start bringing my little one in?
Did you know that even babies can get cavities? That’s why the experts at the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommend that kids start seeing a pediatric dentist by age one.
Early dental visits also help your child get to know us and feel more comfortable coming in to see Dr. Diana regularly so we can make sure their smile is developing the perfect sparkle.
Though there is no one-size-fits-all approach for kids’ dental care, we recommend that most patients visit our pediatric dentist twice a year for a preventative checkup and precise and non-invasive cleaning.