Dr. Diana Kozlowski
Dr. Diana is Growing Grins Pediatric Dentistry’s kids’ dentist.
She is a lifelong Hoosier, originally from Northwest Indiana.
Her dental career started early when she became a dental assistant for an oral surgery group after high school. It was there that she found her passion for taking old dental textbooks that the surgeons gave her and reading them after work. She believes that working at every level within the profession has given her a unique perspective on providing dental care.
Dr. Diana is proud to be named a “Top Dentist” by Indianapolis Monthly for the last five years. She also is currently part-time faculty at the graduate pediatric dentistry program at Riley Children’s Hospital working with kids’ dentist residents in the operating room.
There is nothing that Dr. Diana loves more passionately in life than her two children, Finn and Whitney. She understands that all parents share that sentiment and believes as a kids’ dentist that only the absolute best care is acceptable for your kids.
- B.S chemistry, Indiana University
- Doctorate in dentistry, Indiana University
- Omicrom Kappa Upsilon
- National Dental Honor Society
- Pediatric dentistry residency, Riley Hospital for Children
- Arthur Klein Research Award
- Board-certified, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Hospital affiliations / privileges
- Riley Children’s Hospital, Indianapolis
- St. Vincent Hospital, Carmel
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Indiana Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification, American Heart Association
- CPR/AED Certification, American Heart Association